Saturday, July 3, 2010

Responsibility

Dr. Viktor Frankl, father of Logotherapy (a specific school of psychology), said the Statue of Liberty should be balanced by the Statue of Responsibility.

We're very concerned with our liberty in the USA, and as important as individual and national freedom is we should temper our fights for our freedom with a sense of responsibility.

I'm as "guilty" as the next person in defending my own individual freedom while stepping on the toes of someone I love. It's my job to take responsibility for my actions, however right I thought they were at the time.

This is the topic of our radio show at 5pm EST Monday July 5th. Join us at Let's Heal the World Together on BlogTalkRadio.com. You can listen and chat on their site, or you can phone in at 917-889-7615 during the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment